new competition2023 - World Vice Champion
First race: June 2021
- No Karting Experience
- November 2020; 2-day racing license national obtained
- March 2021; 1-day racing license EU obtained
- 2021; BMW championship driven and PRO/AM first place, with two test days in the Challenge at the Club Challenge at Valencia and SPA
- 2022; World Vice Champion AM class Ferrari 488 Challenge
- 2023; World Vice Champion PRO/AM Class Lamborghini Super Trofeo
FIA Bronze AM Driver Nigel Alexander Schoonderwoerd; Owner of Schoonderwoerd Vlees, but also entrepreneur and investor at NA-Invest B.V. These two companies are still active.
Born on 28-6-1989 in Bilthoven, he completed his MAVO education in 2006, after which he did the three-year International Economics course.
After graduating, he completed a traineeship in New Zealand, before taking over Schoonderwoerd Vlees with his brother in 2010. To then build this into one of the most prominent European players. Nigel’s business goal is entrepreneurship with added value. He looks for opportunities and seizes them.
In 2020, NA-Invest was created, where further expansion is being undertaken focused on investments, real estate investments and private equity.